A day of the show fully dedicated to SMR and Advanced Reactors technologies!
SMR & ADVANCED REACTORS DAY
Convinced of the potential of SMR and Advanced Reactors solutions to meet energy decarbonisation and access to electricity objectives, the third day of WNE 2021 was an opportunity to shed light on the proposed technological solutions, their competitive advantages and the conditions to be met for their integration into national energy mix.
A unique opportunity to discuss with high level decision makers about capital investment needs, supply chain challenges, regulatory harmonisation, public acceptance, safety and security requirements.
Keynote SMR & Advanced Reactors
Moderate by Valérie Faudon – General Delegate, SFEN
- Mikhail Chudakov – IAEA
- Massimo Garribba – European Commission’s Directorate-General for Energy
- Kathy Huff – US Department of Energy
- Jean-Bernard Levy – EDF
- Alexey Likhachev – Rosatom
- William D Magwood – NEA
- Brent Wanner – IEA
SMR Techno Pitch & Debate
Moderate by Marco Ricotti – President of the SMR technical working group at IAEA, Politecnico di Milano
Introduction by Anicet Touré – Tractebel
- Renaud Crassous – EDF Nuward
- Dominique Minière – Ontario Power Generation
- Anton V Moskvin – Rosatom
- Simon Newton – Moltex
- Rauli Partanen – Think Atom Ltd
- Rumina Velshi – Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Jay Wileman – GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy