START UP PITCHES
THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER THE NUCLEAR START UPS!
For newcomers in the nuclear market, it can be challenging to explain how your concept is bringing value to the activities.
WNE challenges its Startup to go through an now well-kown exercise, as they hav 10min to pitch in the center of the Start Up Planet!
Learn all about new technologies on WNE and discover the 2018’s pitches below.
Tuesday, June 26
• DAES SA - FEA simulation expertise and fully integrated design of nuclear systems
• DAMAVAN IMAGINIG- Images from time A portable Temporal Compton camera for nuclear survey and decommissioning
• ELEMENTS - Never lose your electronic equipments again during nuclear operation !
• MIMAC-FASTn, a mobile fast neutron spectrometer
• NRW LTD - The newest, environmentally friendly technologies for decontamination of large equipment and solid waste.
• NUCLEUS VR - Unite people and data worldwide in real time with NUCLEUS VR mixed reality collaborative digital twins
Wednesday, June 27
• AVAROC - The SECURIX® dissipating frame: an innovative solution against impacts of flying projectiles and blasting
• EKOSCAN - Contrôle ultrasons par connexion Bluetooth
• SEABORG TECHNOLOGIES - The Danish nuclear moonshot
• ICOHUP- RIUM, A new perspective for radiation protection
• METROSCOPE - Diagnosis software for targeted maintenance
• SDS GROUPE - A preventative answer to the nuclear and radioactive threat
Thursday, June 28
• IMMERSIV.IO - Bringing CAD models into the real world
• INETIS the intelligent tracker
• INNOWTECH - innovative solutions for industrial measurement
• ROVENSO - ROVéo- Agile robot for challenging terrains and harsh environments
• ENGING - New way to predict faults in power transformer and electrical motors
• SITEFLOW - The digital tool to reach operational excellence