The operational excellence by Jacques Regaldo,Chairman of WANO and President of the jury Operational Excellence
"Operational excellence is a process conducted in a company to improve productivity, quality, operations and products’ reliability, and more generally performance. It is inseparable from safety requirements.
Our analysis is based on a certain number of criteria:
- The seniority and installation in the period of "operational excellence" approach,
- The acquired skills to achieve it, both for core business activities and for outsourcing,
- The use of methods and reference tools.
The expected benefits deal with:
- In depth improvement of quality, visible in the results,
- The international dimension and reproducible approach in different contexts,
- The ability to share best practices and develop skills."